Eddystone, Pennsylvania

I purchased a used 2011 Adly Thunderbike with a total 672 miles in March of 2014.Two months later it leaked oil, stalled and smoked excessively.

Second the speedometer cable didn't work properly so the mileage is not accurate. The dip stick always reads that the bike needs oil and by filling it somehow caused an engine problem at a cost of 800 dollars for an engine replacement. This all happened before four months of ownership and it happened after the warranty expired. The general manage was not helpful at all and really didn't care about the bad product I was sold and did nothing to assure me that the problem would be taken care of.

I had to continued to call and ask when would the bike be ready, They would never return my calls and acted as though I was bothering them. Finally I got the bike back three months later. The bike worked good after they replaced engine but I don't think the engine is new. I looks like the same engine .

It took almost three months for the new engine, which is very suspect that Diamond didn't replace it with a new one like they claim, but rebuilt the original one. Boom, ten months later the engine explodes while driving from work. The bike lifted off the ground and oil was everywhere. WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BIKE TO SEE WHAT BLEW UP, THERE WAS AN EIGHT INCH HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE ENGINE, THIS BRAND NEW ENGINE THAT'S LESS THAN A YEAR OLD....PISSED AND VERY DISAPPOINTED...

NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DIAMOND AGAIN. THIS IS THE BIKE FROM *** A TOTAL LEMON...AND UNCERTIFIED PERSONNEL. WORD OF ADVICE DON'T BUY FROM DIAMOND.

BAD SERVICE, BAD MANAGEMENT, JUST PLAIN BAD.After the sale you won't matter to them at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of 2011 adly moto thunder bike 150 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2600. Diamond Motor Sports needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2011 adly moto thunder bike 150 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Diamond Motor Sports.

Had an Experience with Diamond Motor Sports?

Comments

Milford, Delaware, United States #1230543

I agree about the management - worst people I ever did business with in my life.I only have 10 minutes on my purchase so I can't complain about the ATV but I couldn't get away from this place fast enough - they take their customers for granted and treat them like ***.

They are rude and act like they are doing you a favor. They get annoyed when you ask a question. They don't know their inventory nor the products they sell.

I will never set foot on the property again for as long as I live - I'd rather drive 500 miles to another business.